Child of Mine

There are times when I get to feeling low and am overwhelmed and feel that my life has not been very profound or productive and search for the reason why I was put on this earth.  On those occasions I reflect on my life and go through all the stages I have lived, and when I get to the motherhood part, I am overcome with a feeling of shame for having questioned my reason for being.  Through God's love for two of his children (Richter and me), we were profoundly blessed with two sons and they are the story of our love.  They are men now learning to make their own way. Oh, there were rough parts along the way, but being their mother has been worth it all and  the rough spots barely register.  I am proud to say to the both of them, (most of the time in utter amazement) you are a child of mine! ~ Love, Momma Richter

Comments

Popular Posts